Services & Resources
Types of Services
Work with our success specialists and peer mentors to meet your individual goals.
- Identify the degree and transfer requirements in order to create an academic plan.
- Understand and navigate the academic culture and policies.
- Resolve any challenges or obstacles impacting successful course completion.
Tutoring & Skills Development
- Participate in personalized tutoring and join peer-to-peer study groups.
- Develop academic skills for studying, note-taking, time management and more.
- Prepare for challenging courses with week-long "boot camps" in subjects such as anatomy and physiology, biology, chemistry, and physics.
Financial Aid & Planning
- Complete financial aid application requirements and appeal statements.
- Locate and apply for institutional and private scholarships.
- Utilize financial literacy to create a budget and minimize student loan debt.
- Tour undergraduate and graduate institutions throughout the Rocky Mountain region.
- Complete admissions and financial aid application requirements.
- Connect with support programs such as TRIO SSS at four-year institutions.
- Enhance your resume and interview skills.
- Access career exploration resources and basic assessments.
- Develop your leadership style through service-learning projects and leadership conferences.
- Meet successful alumni of the CCD TRIO SSS program.
- Discuss your victories and challenges with a trusted peer.
- Receive first-hand advice from someone who has been there.
Social & Cultural Activities
- Attend museums, theater and musical performances through a partnership with ArtReach.
- Get together with other TRIO SSS students at various social events.