Educational Testing Services
Educational Testing Service - GRE, PRAXIS, & TOEFL
Learn more about each test:
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- Praxis Series (Teacher Certification Exams)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Scheduling & Other Helpful Information
- All tests are computer based. Please see the appropriate website (above) for further information.
- Each exam is different, please see the appropriate website for further information.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled exam time.
- The CCD Testing Center does not schedule appointments or accept payments for these exams.
- All candidates must provide a valid government-issued photo ID.
- TOEFL candidates must provide a valid passport.
- Unofficial raw scores for the GRE (with the exception of the writing section) and PRAXIS exams will be available immediately after the test.
- All official GRE scores will be released 10-15 business days after the test, will become available for viewing on the GRE website, and will be mailed to the provided address.
- Official PRAXIS score reports are sent approximately 13 business days after the test date to the provided address and will be available for viewing online.
- TOEFL candidates will be sent an email when their scores are available online (approximately 15 days after the test date) and will also receive an official copy in the mail.
The above links provide direct access to online study materials and resources. Community College of Denver is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.