Earn Your High School Equivalency Diploma
Join other students at your level to learn with instructors who are certified in adult education. Focus on information you need to succeed on your tests and achieve your goals. For current class levels and general schedule information, please visit FSI Class Schedule.
- Study reading, writing, science, social studies and math to prepare for the official GED® or HiSET® tests, or to get ready for college.
- Choose your term in our online application.
- Classes are mornings or evenings (options are based on your placement test scores).
- Classes meet two times a week for three hours each class (6 hours/week).
- Tutoring and open lab are available to you.
- Regular attendance is required and homework will be assigned.
- Cost: $75 program fee (DHA residents are exempt). Textbooks are available in class.
- A limited number of official GED® or HiSet® test vouchers may be available for qualified students.
Enrollment = Orientation + Placement Testing + Welcome Class
It's that easy. Visit our online application to reserve your place at Orientation. Don't worry, we'll provide you with Placement Testing and Welcome Class details at Orientation. Your class placement depends on your test results.
Call us at 303.352.6805 or email FDTSkills@ccd.edu.