Faculty Exchange Program with University of Jinan
About the Program
- Teaching Timeframe: UJN spring semester (from mid-February to early July), not to exceed 183 days.
- Number of Open Positions: No more than two (2) each spring
- Teaching Discipline: Based on the needs and requirements by UJN (taught in English)
September 30, 2019: for spring 2020 assignment at UJN
Notice of Acceptance
You will receive acceptance notice from UJN at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Be a U.S. citizen or holds U.S. permanent resident status
- Hold the appropriate degree and/or minimum required hours to teach courses in their selected discipline
- Hold other teaching credentials as required by either CCD or UJN
- Be a permanent full-time faculty member in good standing
- Have at least two (2) consecutive annual evaluations with minimum ratings equivalent to “commendable”. The evaluations must be immediately prior to the faculty member’s participation in the Faculty Exchange Program.
To apply to this program, please complete the application below. You will be asked to upload the following information:
- The discipline you wish to teach while in China
- Your curriculum vitae (PDF format)
- A narrative stating why you want to participate in the faculty exchange program (no more than 2000 words) (PDF format)
- A well-developed service project proposal for the implementation of the semester following the faculty exchange (PDF format)