Experience China for a Day
High School & College-Level Students ~ Join Us!
Bring your students to the Confucius Institute at CCD for a field trip! We will help you plan the day's activities to give your students a fun and educational learning experience.
- A brief presentation of Chinese culture
- Chinese painting & calligraphy
- Chinese paper cutting
- Chinese opera mask making
- Tai Chi Exercise
- Customary Chinese clothing try-on
- Preparation of Chinese dumplings
- Chinese Food & Tea Sampling
- Introduction of Chinese proficiency test (HSK) & student aboard China scholarship program
Dates to Attend
MONDAYS | WEDNESDAYS | THURSDAYS
Between 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (can be modified to fit your schedule)
Fees & Tour Cost
- $12 per student (activities & lunch), includes two chaperones.
Confucius Institute at the downtown Auraria Campus | 1030 St. Francis Way, Denver, CO 80204
Book Your Tour!
Please book your tour up to four weeks in advance. For more information or to book your tour, please contact Jane Lim.