Dental Hygiene Center for Continuing Education Excellence | Registration
The Interim Therapeutic Restorations Course is now full. Thank you for your interest.
Interim Therapeutic Restoration Permit Course | TBA
Morning: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | ITR Didactic Training
- Pulpal Anatomy
- Principles of Adhesive Restorative Materials
- Preparation of the Tooth and Placement Techniques
- Diagnostic Criteria for Interim Therapeutic Restorations
- Evaluation of Proper Placement and Technique
- Protocols for Handling Complications, Sensitivity, or Unsuccessful Completion and Follow-up
Afternoon: 1 - 5:00 p.m. | ITR Hands-On Training
- Placement of a Minimum 4 Restorations Under Direct Faculty Supervision
- Mounted extracted teeth with carious lesions
- Placement of each restorative material – 2 GI, 1 IRM, 1 Cavit
For more information about this permit application please visit Colorado.gov's website.
Laser Certification Course | TBA | $395
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8 CEU | CODA Accredited
- Describe lasers used in dentistry
- Discuss laser physics
- Identify indications and contraindications for diode laser use
- Review periodontal outcomes
- Explain treatment planning considerations
- Discuss ethical considerations
- Written Examination
- Hands-On Biolase iLase Laser Training (Safety, Assembly, Firing)
This class will be capped at 25. Please register now to reserve your seat.
Silver Diamine Fluoride Curriculum | TBA | $50
6 - 8:00 p.m.
Colorado Statue now requires hygienists who want to place Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF) to obtain training on the material. We have created a course that will meet the statute and rule requirements for licensees. In addition to the SDF material, we have a guest presentation on topics related to dental insurance from Delta Dental, so please join us for a big night of information