Next Steps after I'm Enrolled
- You can access your classes, view a short orientation video, and familiarize yourself with the program through Desire2Learn.
- You can view your tuition statement and make timely payments using credit or debit cards through CCDConnect.
- Make sure to pay your tuition within 24 hours of your registration, or call the Cashier’s Office at 303.556.2075 to make arrangements for partial payment, otherwise you may be dropped from your course(s) at any time.
- CCD students may purchase books from any of the following links:
- Online students may purchase books through the Tivoli Station. You may also log in to 'CCDConnect and click on 'My Schedule,' then click the Order Your Textbooks here' link.
STATE AUTHORIZATION: Community College of Denver is currently working cooperatively with higher education authorities in all states and other U.S. jurisdictions to ensure compliance with state authorization requirements that govern the offering of courses in those states, including complaint processes. CCD continues to monitor developments in the jurisdictions in which it enrolls students, and, if authorization or licensure is or becomes necessary, it will obtain approvals or provide notice here of the jurisdictions in which it is not authorized to offer courses or programs.