CCD is a member of the American Association of Community Colleges and Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities. Specific programs are accredited through professional organizations as follows:
- Dental Hygiene - Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Human Services - Council for Standards in Human Service Education
- Nurse Aide - State Board of Nursing
- Radiologic Technology & Computed Tomography & Mammography - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
- Veterinary Assisting - American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Technology - American Veterinary Medical Association
If you would like to review any of our accreditation authorizations, please email the Office of the Provost at email@example.com. In the email, please tell us:
- Your name (and Student number if relevant),
- Which accreditation material you would like to review, and
- What days and times would work for you to come in.
We will prepare those materials for your in-person review.
For more information on HLC, contact:
The Higher Learning Commission
30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400
Chicago, Illinois 60602-0456
Phone: 800.621.7440 | 312.263.0456
Community College of Denver is part of the Colorado Community College System (CCCS), which comprises the state’s largest system of higher education. CCCS is made up of 13 colleges across Colorado serving more than 163,000 students annually.