- We accept transfer credits from regionally accredited institutions recommended by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers and as specified by legislated and CCCS articulation agreements.
- We will evaluate your transfer credit on a course–by–course basis, must have a grade of a "C" or better.
- Courses with a "Pass" or "Satisfactory" will only transfer if there is documentation on the back of the transcript showing that it is equivalent to a "C-" grade or higher.
- Graduate and/or Doctoral level course work will not automatically transfer into CCD. This will need the Dean approval of the specific degree program approval.
- Course work beyond 10 years may not automatically transfer. Please check with your department to inquire about expiration of coursework.
- For official evaluations, order your official transcripts from previous colleges/universities and have them sent directly to the CCD Admissions, Registration and Records Office:
Admissions, Registration and Records
Campus Box 201
PO BOX 173363
Denver, CO 80217-3363
For International Transcripts, students will need to send the official international transcript to one of the approved listed agencies on the following website www.naces.org. You will need to click on “Current Members” to view the list of approved agencies.
The evaluation will be completed within 7-10 busines days after receipt of official transcripts.
You may review your results by logging into CCDConnect through the CCD website www.ccd.edu:
- Enter your Student ID number and password.
- Click on the "Student tab"
- Click on “Unofficial Transcript” under the Academic Planning tab
- Click on “View Unofficial Transcript"