CCD Main Campus
P.O. Box 173363
Campus Box 201
Denver, CO 80217-3363
Cherry Creek Building
1111 W Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80204
800 Curtis St.
Denver, CO 80204
Verifying Eligibility • Records • Requirements
• Major: Students must be accepted into a program of study (major) at the Community College of Denver before applying for graduation. Meet with your Program Advisor or go to Degree Check on CCDConnect to be sure you have been accepted into the correct program of study and that you are on track to graduate.
• Credits: Students must take at least 15 credit hours or 25% of program at CCD to receive a diploma for any degree or certificate program from this institution. The minimum credit requirement for a degree is 60 hours. Certificate requirements vary.
• Incompletes and Satisfactory Progress: Students with a grade of “I” or “SP” on their CCD record must have the department submit grade changes to Admissions, Registration, and Records (Confluence 114) no later than two weeks after the semester ends.
• Verify Name: The name on your diploma will be printed with the current name on school records.
• Transcript Evaluation: If you have credit from a previous school or institution that needs to be evaluated for your program, make sure Admissions, Registration, and Records (Confluence 114) has received your official transcripts by the time you submit your Graduation Application. Applicable credits must be transferred in order to be eligible to graduate.
• Credit for Prior Learning: Students applying for Credit for Prior Learning must have all paperwork completed with
• Additional requirements: Specific programs may have additional requirements - check the catalog for your specific program of study.
Applying for Graduation
• Fill out a Graduation Department Chair Review form if applying for graduation with an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or Certificate. Graduation Applications missing this form will be denied.
• Submit the Graduation Application and Graduation Department Chair Review forms (if applicable) to Admissions, Registration, and Records by the published deadline*:
* Please Note: If the published deadline occurs on a weekend applications will be accepted until the following business day.
Fall 2013 - Summer 2014 Graduation Application Deadlines:
Admissions, Records & Registration