CCD degree - or certificate-seeking students who want to take classes at Metropolitan State Univeristy of Denver (MSU-Denver) or at the University of Colorado Denver (UC Denver) may apply and register at MSU-Denver or UC Denver with the Inter-Institutional registration approval forms from the Admissions, Registration & Records office. Review the instructions and deadlines before submitting the forms. Students who participate in the Inter-Institutional consortium program are responsible for following the procedures and deadlines set by all institutions involved. The Inter-Institutional program allows students to register for classes at the host school and pay for tuition at CCD . This does not include fees that may be required for particular classes at the host institution. Online and extended campus courses are not part of this consortium agreement. CCD students are not allowed to register for these courses. MSU-Denver extended campuses are Metro North and Metro South. UC Denver extended campus is the Anschutz Medical Campus.
MSU-Denver or UC Denver students who want to take classes at CCD may obtain Inter-Institutional forms from their home institution Registrar's Office. These forms must be authorized by their home institution prior to acceptance at CCD. Admissions application and registration must adhere to CCD's published deadlines. The amount of credit taken at CCD must be equal to or less than the amount of credit taken at the home institution. Online courses and extended campus (Lowry Campus) are not part of this consortium agreement; the host students are not allowed to register for these courses. After completion of the admissions application and registration process, CCD will process the forms to prevent tuition assessment at CCD . Students are responsible for paying for these courses at the home institution. Schedule adjustments must be processed according to the published deadlines at the home institution and CCD .
Please follow these instructions when completing the application process:
1. Apply according to published deadlines at host institutions (MSU-Denver/UC Denver) with the inter-institutional application form.
- Register for course(s) according to registration dates at CCD. You must be registered at CCD in order to register for course(s) at the host institution.
- Submit the Inter-Institutional forms to CCD after completion of the Inter-Institutional application and registration process at the host institution including a copy of your schedule. The course(s) will be registered as consortium courses at CCD (the course numbers at the host institution will not appear during the registration process).
2. Tuition will be assessed at CCD with consortium courses.
- When grades are submitted by the host institution, the title of the course(s) will be added to your records with your grade.
- Inter-institutional courses may be considered as transferable course(s) at the host institution; please make sure you do not go over your limit of transfer. Verify the transferable course(s) with an advisor at the host institution.