Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
The U.S. Department of Education requires all colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that "prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation." The information provided here is the best available to us as of January 31, 2014 and represents one year's data only.
We hope this information is helpful to our current and prospective students as you make your career and educational choices.
- Occupations by Program (1-page PDF)
- Completion Rates by Program (1-page PDF)
- Job Placement Rates by Program (1-page PDF)
- Tuition and Fees by Program (1-page PDF)
- Median Loan Debt by Program (1-page PDF)
For more information on Gainful Employment requirements, please read this letter from the U.S. Department of Education (7-page PDF).